Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Landscape




 

My favorite image is my shot of the field and track. 

1. I used the rule of thirds to emphasize the land.
2. I think I incorporated movement with the lines on the track. I also think proportion can be seen with the scoreboard and bleachers as well as the mountain in the back.
3. The image was shot in the early afternoon, around 2 o'clock. This was an okay time to shoot but there were a lot of clouds which made everything extremely bright.
4. The background and sky have a very different value and hue than the foreground which helps to create a bold and diverse picture.

Desaturation Method

Gradient Map

Lab Color


Channel Mixer



1. The lab color method produced the best looking image for me.
2. The lab color and gradient map allowed me to achieve a large range of values but the other two methods are not very diverse in range.
























No comments:

Post a Comment